Come celebrate 4th of July with us! Jackson Street Roundhouse will be open July 4th 10:30 – 4:00 and July 5th 11:00 – 4:00. Activities to include Walt Strey who will be talking Railway Post Office in the Northern Pacific Railway triple combine 1102. The just refurbished Rutledge Depot will be open. The very popular caboose rides are running again! We’re adding an extra coach to our caboose ride so you can spread out and maintain social distance. There will be more exhibits open for you to explore. We request all visitors to follow safe health practices during your visit.
- Temperatures will be checked at the entrance.
- Please wear face masks during your visit.
- Maintain social distancing of 6-feet between people not in your group.
- Food and beverages consumed at the outdoor tables.
- Visitors are also asked to purchase tickets online in advance.