Please follow all health guidelines and help us slow the transmission of COVID-19 in our community during your visit.
The current health pandemic has caused disruptions in all our lives, and that includes the Minnesota Transportation Museum and its Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway.
We are following the guidance of our elected leaders and health officials.
We are taking every precaution to keep our visitors and volunteers safe and healthy. In order to do that, we ask that all visitors abide by the following:
- Recommend wearing face coverings.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands often.
- Maintain social distance from strangers of at least 6-feet
- Only consume food and beverages in the outdoor areas.
- Avoid touching the exhibits and equipment as much as possible.
- Follow the directions of our volunteers.
- Volunteers in our maintenance shop and on our trains have been provided guidelines to follow.
Minnehaha Depot in Minneapolis
Following guidelines of Minneapolis Parks Board.
MTM Needs Your Support
The Minnesota Transportation Museum needs your support now more than ever. The pandemic has caused a severe shortage of operating revenue. The CARES Act, passed by Congress offers tax incentives for charitable giving during this challenging year.